Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Ready for the Beach!



Last year I only made it to the beach once the entire year.  I live on the coast so that is just ridiculous.  We have beautiful beaches all around.  My intent this year is to do better.  I only took a staycation last year and I really did not do anything.  I plan to go to the water as many weekends as I can.  I love the beach and our beaches here are beautiful. My favorites are Sullivan's Island, Folly Beach and Kiawah. 

I always feel renewed when I can go to the ocean.  The roar of the waves just take me to another place.  Timeless.  The ebb and flow are mesmerizing. This picture is of Folly Beach, taken a few weeks ago in February. This year I may not have the funds for a big trip, but I will still put on my traveling shoes and head to the beach. 


What do women want? Shoes! ~~Mimi Pond

0 Broken Heels: